Marine Pest Sectoral Committee, 2019
Australia’s national strategy for marine pest surveillance. The strategy:
- outlines our national surveillance priorities
- sets our strategic direction for investment in surveillance over the next 5 years.
There are four objectives in the strategy:
- To define the need, objectives and scope for surveillance.
- To describe the different components and types of surveillance required to meet those objectives.
- To outline a nationally agreed approach to marine pest surveillance.
- To outline stakeholder roles and responsibilities, including identification of lead agencies for surveillance and communication.
Each objective is supported by activities that address specific marine pest surveillance issues.
- National Marine Pest Suveillance Strategy (PDF 823 KB)
- National Marine Pest Suveillance Strategy (DOCX 467 KB)
If you're having trouble accessing this file, contact us for help.